2021 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Human-Computer Interaction (ICHCI 2021) for exchange of research findings, analysis, information, and knowledge in areas which include but are not limited to:
· Intelligent wearable, mobile and ubiquitous interfaces
· Multi-modal interfaces (speech, vision, eye gaze, face, physiological information etc.)
· Virtual Worlds
· Aug-mental Reality
· Human-Robot Interaction
· Haptic rendering, haptic input and perception
· Brain-Computer and Brain-Machine Interface
· Interface Design for Accessibility
· Intelligent visualization tools
· Recommender systems
· Pedagogical technologies
· Agent based Intelligent User Assistance
· Social media analysis
· Generation of multimodal content
· Language and speech interfaces
· Affective and aesthetic interfaces
· Interactive machine learning
· Soft Computing for Machine Interface
· Cognitive Interface Design
· Interface for Context Sensitive Applications
· Smart Cities, Smart Public Places
· Smart Agriculture and Water
· Ambient Intelligence
Other Related Topics such as:
· Big Data Analysis
· Deep Learning
· Machine Learning
· Artificial Intelligence
· Pattern Recognition
· Data Mining
· Cloud Computing Technologies
· AI Applied to the IoT
· Clustering and Classification
· Soft Computing
· Natural Language Processing
· E-commerce and E-learning
· Wireless Networking
· Network Security
· Big Data Networking Technologies
· Online Data Analysis
· Sequential Data Processing
· Graph-based Data Analysis
· Signal Processing
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes for oral presentations to speak and discuss. Please allocate the presentation time wisely, ensuring conference’s authority to all attendees.
2. Oral presentations should send the slide file(PPT or PDF) or other materials to conference secretary: ICHCI2020@163.com before March 16, 2022 or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the conference secretary’s computer using USB on-site half an hour before the session starts.
3. Please ensure your file is clear and available in normal equipment. If you plan to use your own computer, please contact conference secretary first.
4. Plug-in: If your PowerPoint files plug in videos or audios, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The contents should be large enough to be visible 1 meter away.
3. Attention: authors have responsibility to illustrating your paper aside your poster for interested delegates in poster presentation session.